Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 236 - 300th Hash

I was privileged enough to experience the 300th Juba Hash. I almost missed it due to a late staff meeting but thanks to me changing at lightening speed and the driving skills of one of our drivers I made it just in time. This Hash consisted of teams, 5 games interspersed throughout a 6.5km running route, the normal beer, water and traditional Hash songs and naming, and a one time thing...dinner! My team was great. We didn't win the overall festivities but we had fun. One of the games we had to dress up in a red dress and run with an egg to the designated spot and run back to the team. Each member had to do it. We actually had a skrit and button up top so it was more difficult to do this with speed. We felt cheated. And the first game we played involved blindfolds and one team member being our eyes. To say the least our team failed miserably and didn't even get back to the start of the little trail we were supposed to make it thru. At least we entertained the other teams. Dinner was alright. Vegetarian option was pretty lame but oh well. I met some new people which is always grand and we had some good conversation. It was a long Hash but fun, I am happy I was able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment