Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day One Hundred & Forty Two - November

November snuck up on me like a ghost. It feels like October just began and now it is November.

November rains apparently. It rained all evening yesterday and most of the night and it is continuing to rain this morning.

I am officially moved out of my tent and into my new room at the new compound, which is located across the city. So this compound is build on the grounds of the military hospital making for interesting surroundings and interesting security measures at the gate. Slightly inconvenient but I shall make it work. Security will be worked out and I will become a pro at logistics, maybe, or I will just get frustrated with organizing rides, time will tell.

My new room is big enough to fit a huge bed, desk and wardrobe. I have my own bathroom shower and all. I really really really like not having to go outside to use the toilet. I can just roll out of bed and walk 2 feet. No more trekking through the dirt at night to use the toilet and my feet will stay clean after my shower. Very luxurious. I am hoping to switch out my big bed for a smaller bed so that I can have more room to move around. A single bed will suffice as long as the mattress is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment