Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day Ninety Five - I Blame Climate Control

I am developing a cold. Can you believe it? Seriously. A cold in 30+ degree weather should not be possible, hence why I am blaming climate control. Air conditioning I do not like you and for good reasons. It makes me ill. I have been spending too much time in climate controlled environments. A/C and cooking toxin filled air of Arkel and A/C in the vehicle. Artificial air is not my friend.

This is why I am enjoying the beautiful outdoor patio at Logali. A much better envirionment, better surroundings and most importantly, fresh air!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. The patio looks like a beautiful place to hang out. Is that the South Sudanese flag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful patio! I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete