Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day Ninety - Black Saturday

Through a series of unfortunate events, I am not longer employed by the research firm that I have been working for here in Juba for the past 90 days. My researching days are over. My confidence level has been slightly injured but I will bounce back. Don't worry.

Now for a new adventure!!

The search is on for a new job opportunity, and as usual the search is not very fruitful at this point. But what can I expect after only an afternoon of searching. A job in Juba would be most convenient but I am not committed to staying here. Africa has many countries as we all know, so the possibilities are endless.

There are a thousand ways for things to fall apart and the plans we make sometimes fall apart, but I have faith that it will be alright and something good will come out of this.

A whole new world of possibilities await me now.

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude Caryn. I know you will find your way to your next adventure. Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete