Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Eighteen - Nylonge

I met the woman who has been making me tea. Her name is Nylonge. I am sure I am spelling this wrong. I sit in her shop all day at the market. She is beautiful, has 4 children and only returned to Gok Machar in March. She doesn't know English so this was all translated for me. She asked if I was married or had children and was quite surprised to find out I am not married and have no children. I also got to watch her roast and grind coffee beans and then prepare a cup of coffee. Very cool.

We finished in Gok Machar today. Which means 40 extra minutes of driving for the next two days. Yay...but not really. I was so tired on the way home that I fell asleep sitting in the front seat.

I think I am being attacked by mosquitoes as I write...

I have to re-download only one survey on to the phones and send off the data then they will be ready for the Ariath market.

I am going to bed early tonight! Yay. I am excited to sleep.

Until tomorrow....PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment