Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day Sixty-Nine - Meow

First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERILYN! I hope you have a wonderful day!

So today I am doing a feature post on my wonderful colleague Alexandra.

We were sitting outside sending an email, when a older man walked up and handed Alexandra a piece of paper. Once he left, we examined this piece of paper only to discover that it was an origami-esk cat with a note on the back saying "Please Open Me". Inside there was a message, "You are probably already spoken for, and I am probably too old for you, but you are hotter than hell". He put a lot of effort into this little cat and the most hilarious part of it is that Alexandra hates cats. I had major flashback from middle school when passing notes back and forth to people was the cool thing to do.

Not only are there bold bugs here, but there are also bold men here as well...



I also bought a yoga mat today...yaya!

Fun fact: Huff da (pronounced hoofda) means "oh boy" or "opps" in Norwegian. Who knew.

2 comments:

  1. The men are probably more dangerous than the bugs--I say it is best to avoid them both!!!!

    Nice to meet Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra looks like the kind of person I could get along with. And you gotta give the guy props for creativity...though I am sure it is less inspiring when you are getting hit on daily.

    ReplyDelete